Monday, November 25, 2019

The Time Has Come To End The Reign Of Language Schools :) :)

 12 samtlink 

Will this small device replace language learning institutions? Tutors and polyglots from all over the world are certain that it will.

Ever since progressive scientists from Japan had created and tested MUAMA Enence, language learning had a massive breakthrough. Thousands of people worldwide had already taken this opportunity and couldn’t be more satisfied Even those, who always believed that they were too lazy, had no talent or “too old for this”, found themselves immersed in their studies. How’s that possible?

“Language courses are a waste of time and money!”

  1. Outdated teaching methods. Language courses focus on reading and writing instead of effective communication. Memorising grammar rules and sentence structure from textbooks requires a lot of repetition and starts to get boring. Scientists have proven long ago that boredom interferes with the ability to memorise which makes learning even more difficult and, of course, boring.
  2. Time and labour. An average language course is usually twice a week and lasts for around 1,5 hours. 6 semesters of such classes make up a total of 360 hours. Only 20% of the tutor's attention goes to a single person. The remaining 80% goes to other students. Let’s not forget to mention that it’s only classwork. Many more hours add up between that. Travel, homework (which doesn't teach to understand or speak) and constant repetition.
  3. Learning in a group. Students have to listen to each other’s mistakes and bad accents and form bad speaking habits as a result. No wonder feeling ashamed and being afraid of making mistakes is so common among novice learners. This lack of confidence in one’s speaking skills is often the cause of giving up on learning altogether.
  4. MASSIVE expenses. One semester (only 5 months!) of such “learning” can cost from $500 to $1500 and that’s not a one-off payment. To reach the level of proper communication, one needs at least 6 semesters $3000-$9000 of your income! More expenses pile up on textbooks and other required learning materials.
These four points perfectly illustrate the harsh reality of taking language learning classes. The odds of such a big investment (mental, physical and financial) bringing a desired outcome are so small, that, honestly, it’s not worth the risk. Especially now, when you have technologies by your side.

In other words, MUAMA Enence makes learning:

  1. FASTER. This interactive method speeds up memorising.
  2. EASIER. No courses, minimal expenses, no stress. You can learn wherever and whenever you want.
  3. MORE EFFICIENT. By developing natural intuition and understanding of a language, it is unlikely that those skills will be forgotten. You will be able to express yourself freely and with confidence.
  4. CHEAPER Pay once, get a textbook from a library and you’re all set!

Among other features, MUAMA Enence offers:

  1. Real time two-way voice translations.
  2. More than 40 interchangeable languages
  3. Amazing sound & recording quality
  4. High accuracy
  5. Long battery life
  6. Light and portable design

See It In Action!

No comments:

Post a Comment